Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Cloud Cookies



1 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup butter, softened
1cup packed brown sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 + 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda

Preheat the oven to 350° F.

• In a large bowl, cream together the peanut butter, butter, vanilla and sugar using a stand mixer (my go to is my stand mixer) or a hand mixer, until soft and creamy.

• Add the egg until lightly combined.

• In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, and baking soda. Add these dry ingredients to your large mixing bowl, using your mixer till you don't see flour. *About 3 to 4 spins on the stand mixer.

• Scoop out (using a 1.57 inch cookie scoop) of dough, place the cookies on a half sheet baking pan lined with parchment paper.

• Bake for 9 minutes careful to not overbake. Let cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes and then transfer to a wire rack. 

Makes 32 cookies

My husband named them since the 1st thing he said was. "It taste like I'm bitting into a fluffy cloud of goodness." My kid said. "I have never tasted anything so good before." So if you try this recipe let me know what you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment