Friday, April 2, 2021

3 Ingredient Mix Berry Keto "Icecream"



Finding something you like thats easy to make on keto is sometimes like finding a needle in a hay stack. When I was making my kids their smoothies I was like why can't I turn this into a keto treat. So here it is....

Ingredients-

1 (13.5 oz) can organic coconut milk 

4 cups frozen organic mix berries 

1 to 2 squirts vanilla stevia

Directions-

Using a blender pour in the coconut milk, and berries.

Blend till smooth.

Add in stevia, one squeeze at a time and blend. Taste as you go, till desired sweetness level is reached.

Pour into a shallow dish (I used a metal bread pan.) and freeze for about 4 hours or until almost completely hard.

Scoop and serve. If it gets to hard let it sit out a few minutes till softened.

About 6-7 servings.

 Sidenote-

I used Sweetleaf Sweet Drop vanilla flavor stevia because I find it doesn't raise my blood sugar like other sugar substitutes and it doesn't have a funky after taste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment