Friday, June 19, 2020

Spinach Artichoke Feta Cheese Quiche

1/2 cup chopped cooked artichokes
1/4 cup cooked spinach or finely chopped fresh
1 cup feta cheese
8 eggs
1/8 cup heavy cream
1/8 cup cooked crumbled bacon
1 chopped shallot
Pinch of nutmeg
Salt and pepper to taste
Pam or favorite cooking spray

Preheat oven to convection bake 350°.
I chopped precooked and italian seasoned artichoke hearts that were soaked in evoo. (I also squeezed as much oil out of them as I could to prevent sogginess in my quiche. )
Thaw out frozen spinach and squeeze out all liquid or chop up fresh spinach. (I prefer fresh when possible it tastes much better and isn't soggy. )
Spray a deep pie baking dish with baking spray.
Mix eggs, cream, cheese, artichokes, spinach, onions, bacon, nutmeg and salt and pepper.
Then pour into pie dish.
Bake on middle rack for 20 to 25 min or until center is fully baked.
Let cool about 5 to 10 minutes.
Serve and enjoy.

*My husband enjoyed this recipe a lot. He had his with a croissant it almost tasted like Corner Bakery egg souffle.

No comments:

Post a Comment