1 lb elbow macaroni
8 oz cottage cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 lb shredded mild cheddar cheese
1/4 cup butter
1 lb cooked chicken chopped
1. Cook pasta per box instructions.
2. While pasta is cooking mix cottage cheese, chicken soup, and chopped chicken in a large bowl.
3. Drain pasta.
4. Preheat oven to 350°
5. Mix butter and cheese with drained pasta.
6. Fold pasta in with cottage cheese, soup and chicken.
7. Pour pasta into a large greased casserole dish with lid.
8. Bake for 1 hour.
Libby and I made this together and this is Libby's favorite dish. So before she goes off to college I wanted to teacher this to her. Quality time, and learning something that can be used later.