Friday, October 19, 2018

Dollar Store Halloween Table


Let me start off by saying I love Halloween, the costumes, candy and especially the decorating. What I don't like is spending an arm and a leg to decorate for it. So I hit the dollar store and what do you know, you can find some cute stuff. I already had a red tablecloth, so I bought the spiderweb tablecloth to go over it, then just played off that. When I saw the silver spider dish I knew he would be a focal point and we will pile on silver wrapped Hershey kisses to make it look bigger. We grabbed red and black felt skulls to go with the tablecloths. We found matching plates to rest the skulls on, but we switched and did opposite colors underneath so the skulls would pop. Then I found these cute skeleton hand cups that also match the color scheme, which we'll probably fill with dip or candy. To finish it off, these cute little glitter spiders that tie in the focal point spider to the rest of the table. This whole thing only cost me a whopping $12.00. Not bad right?




No comments:

Post a Comment