Friday, September 9, 2016

Grilling Frozen Cod



I have followed the direction on the packages on how to thaw and cook frozen cod. What I end up with is mushy or rubbery food, that no one and I mean no one wants to eat. So after loads of research and trial and error here is what I got for you.

4 cod fillet frozen *one per person
1 tablespoon olive oil
Seasoning of choice 


Turn the grill onto medium high heat.
When you cook frozen fish, rinse it in cold water first.
*If there’s any frost or ice, you want to wash it off. 
*Do this even if you don’t see any frost or ice there is always a thin layer of ice that you can't see.
Pat it dry with a paper towel before cooking.
Coat it with olive oil and seasoning and cook.
Grill it for 10 to 15 min depending on thickness.

P.S.
I would love to meet you on Facebook or on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment