1 lb mild Colby Jack cheese
1 lb of ripe Cherry tomatoes
1 (8oz) container of alfalfa sprouts
1 lb ground sausage your favorite flavor
1 cup mayo
*Top with precooked bacon
- Cook pasta per box instructions, then rinse with cold water to stop it from cooking set aside is strainer.
- Cook sausage, drain grease, and let it cool till it's room temperature.
- Cut cheese into small cubes.
- Cut avocados into small cubes as well.
- Cut tomatoes in half.
- Open Alfalfa sprouts and mix them in with the pasta.
- Start mixing all the other ingredients in with pasta and alfalfa sprouts as well, till thoroughly mixed.
*Topped with precooked bacon for more color and crunch.
I would love to meet you on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/GardenTwoPlate/ or on Twitter Garden 2 Plate@