1 packet of taco seasoning
small Mission corn tortillas
Small rubber bands
2 tablespoons Mild Pace Picante sauce
1 tablespoon Sour cream
1. Mix chicken and taco seasoning together in a mixing bowl.
2. Warm tortillas in microwave for 20 seconds.
3. Then place about 2 tablespoons of shredded chicken in warm tortilla.
4. Roll & then secure with a rubber band.
5. Place into a Ziploc bag & then place them into the freezer for a few hours so they will hold their shape.
6. Mix Pace Picante Sauce and sour cream together in a small bowl, then set it aside.
7. When taquitos are frozen, remove rubber band and place them into the fry basket.
8. Dip them into 350° peanut oil for 3 minutes, then drain and plate with sauce.