3 cups leftover gravy
1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
1 scallion minced or a small onion what ever you have on hand
1 cup leftover peas and carrots or frozen
2 cloves of garlic roasted and minced
1 1⁄ 2 cups leftover turkey diced
1 cup turkey broth
Salt and pepper to taste
2 cups Original Bisquick™ mix
2/3 cup milk
- In a large pot melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the veggies and cook for 2 minutes. Add the garlic.
- Then add the turkey, the turkey gravy and broth. Stir to combine and bring to a boil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Go a little heavier than normal the dumplings will even it out.
- Mix the Bisquick and milk together to make the dumplings balls.
- Drop by the spoon full into boiling stew; reduce heat to simmer.
- Cook uncovered for 10 min then cover for 10 min.
- After 20 minutes, take off the heat.