1 & 1/2 cups graham crackers crumbs
6 tablespoons butter melted
1/4 cup sugar
9' pie pan
1 box French vanilla pudding
2 cups of eggnog
2 tablespoons sugar
1 cup whipping cream
Piping bag with a star tip
Starting with the crust-
- Crush about 10 full sheets of graham crackers this makes 1 1/2 cups of crumbs. I put them in the food processor till they formed a sand texture.
- Melt the butter.
- Mix the sugar melted butter and graham cracker crumbs in a medium mixing bowl.
- Press the mixture into the pie pan using the bottom of a measuring cup helps.
- Chill the crust for 2 hours before using it.
- Place your metal mixing bowl and whisk attachment in the freezer for 10 to 15 min.
- While that is chilling, mix 1 box French vanilla pudding with 2 cups of eggnog. This will set fast.
- Take the mixing bowl and whisk attachment out of the freezer and pour the sugar and whipping cream in, mix till soft peaks form.
- Take the crust out of the fridge and pour the eggnog pie filling in.
- Pipe whip cream border around the edge of the pie pan, then serve or chill.
I would love to meet you on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/GardenTwoPlate/ or on Twitter Garden 2 Plate@