1 box Southwestern-Flavor Fix-Quix Chicken strips
4 table spoons butter
1 – 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
4 oz sour cream
4 oz salsa
- Cut potatoes into cubes.
- Rinse potato cubes with cold water, and drain well, pat dry then season with taco seasoning
- Melt 3 tablespoons butter or margarine in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Place potatoes in the skillet, stir to coat with butter and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover with a lid, and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove the lid, and cook for another 10 minutes, turning frequently until brown and crisp on all sides. Turn off heat.
- While that is cooking chop Southwestern-Flavor Fix-Quix Chicken strips then set aside.
- Crack 6 eggs and scramble with fork.
- Place chopped chicken in with the eggs.
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Pour in egg mixture and cook till firm.
- Scoop eggs, and chicken into the potatoes, mixing thoroughly.
- Scoop chicken, egg, and potato dish on tortillas, top with salsa and sour cream, roll and enjoy!